This delicious salad provides about 3 portions of vegetables - a generous start on the daily recommendation of 5-7.
- 2 cups romaine lettuce torn into pieces
- 1 Roma tomato, cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup steamed asparagus pieces
- 1/2 can (3 ounces) white albacore tuna, drained
- 1 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Mix the romaine, tomato and asparagus. Add the tuna and feta cheese. Sprinkle withthe olive oil and toss to coat. Add the balsamic vinegar and toss
This dish has 32 grams of protein, 307 calories per serving!!!