Please Help, College Students' Car Stolen

https://gofund.me/fd308666

Saturday, January 08, 2022

PMS(Pissy Mood Snacks)




If a group of scientists conducted a study saying PMS wasn't "real," we'd kill them all! Then we'd stuff our faces like cows. This is what we'd eat..Coming soon.




During their menses, woment tend to feel colder, more depleted, and weaker as they are losing blood and iron. It's a time(or should be) of pulling in and caring for oneself. However, it is also a cleansing time of the month and some women feel better during and after their periods when they do not eat too much or too heavily and are doing a mild detox program. Although we do not recommend fasting, drinking additional nutrient-rich juices can be helpful. For women who are generally in good health, the Detox Diet and the Smoothie Cleanse can be helpful. We suggest adding some algae and protein powders during this time for more energy and strength.

Update, I am now in menopause, my mom says it like Men/on/Pause, LOL. But what I found that helps with all those women issues is a nice tall glass of fresh, healthy juice cleanse. 'Drinking fresh juices can detoxify the body, help to create a more alkaline body, and to give a boost of energy and a clear mind.' My son, Johnny, bought me a juicer Christmas couple of years ago, after I had a bout with depression and landed in the hospital. Him and his fiancĂ© stated that they wanted me to be around for a long time. Thanks to them because the juicing lured me away from drankin too much wine. Once you have a good shot of fresh juice it's hard to pick up a fermented beverage.

I will be posting 'good healthy' ummm damn. gotta lay down. freaken cramps..

No comments: