Please Help, College Students' Car Stolen

https://gofund.me/fd308666

Monday, November 13, 2006

Creamy Chicken Enchilada Bake


I made this dish last night and it was gone in an hour. I had three helpings myself(piggy wiggy). My brother Dre came by and he had to take some home.


2 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 26 oz can cream of chicken soup
1 12 oz can Rotiteli tomatoes(need to look up spelling)
1 small to medium onion(diced)
1 red or orange pepper(diced) any color pepper will do
Tortillas(corn or flour) corn is best but my son claims to hate corn tortilla's so I tried it with flour)
2 cups grated cheese. I used 'Four Cheesed Mexican Blend' in the package

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Rinse the chicken breast and season both sides with chile powder. I use Pam spray to coat pan, then add chicken to skillet. Saute over moderatley high heat until golden brown and no longer pink in the middle. Cook on medium both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Set aside to cool.
Add cream of chicken soup and Rotiteli to saucepan and stirl well while simmering on low. Simmer untill heated through. Add diced onion and pepper to mixture, stirring occasionally to keep from sticking to bottom.
Shred your cooled chicken breast( iuse my fingers to pull chicken apart)
In large pot(you can put in the oven) layer tortillas shredded chicken, cheese, and sauce. Continue to layer until ingredients are gone or until you're satisfied with your masterpiece
Place in oven for 25 minutes.
Enjoy.

No comments: